Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
These heavenly treats will surely light up your day! I love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such delicious treats! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today! Make sure to read the notes that I listed at the end if you want to add more ingredients to this very simple recipe. Enjoy!
2 can(s) low-fat crescent rolls
1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
1 cup fat-free cheddar or co-jack cheese shredded
2 medium chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high.
2. Add the chicken breasts and cook until tender.
3. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot and shred them into small pieces.
4. Put 1 tablespoon in the middle of each unrolled crescent, then roll it up. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Arrange the rolls onto a baking pan.
6. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
7. Place the roll-ups inside the preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
8. Pour the soup over the roll-ups and spread it evenly.
9. Put them back inside the oven and bake for 10 more minutes.
10. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over, then bake them for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
11. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to sprinkle bacon over for garnish.
You can use chicken mushroom soup as well.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!