Prep Time: 1 hr | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
These heavenly treats are the best! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Give this recipe a try now and I promise you that it will be worth all your time and efforts! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these Chicken Tacos! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
For the Brine:
2 lbs chicken breast tenderloins
1 c buttermilk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
For the Breading:
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp cumin
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 c buttermilk
Oil, for frying
For the Avocado Buttermilk Ranch
1 Haas avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
1 1/4 c buttermilk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 c chopped fresh chives
1/4 c chopped fresh dill
1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
To serve the Tacos:
24 corn tortillas, toasted
1 c chopped lettuce
1/3 c chopped fresh cilantro
1. Add the chicken tenderloins and all the brine ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Toss until the chicken tenderloins are well coated.
2. Cover the bowl and place it inside the fridge to brine for about 4 hours or overnight. (Preferably overnight.)
3. In another mixing bowl, add the chilli powder, flour, baking powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add the buttermilk and stir until well combined.
5. Line with aluminium foil on a baking sheet.
6. Remove the chicken from the brine solution, then put them into the breading. Coat them well. Make sure to do this in batches.
7. Arrange the chicken tenders onto the prepared baking sheet.
8. Add avocado into a large mixing bowl, then mash.
9. Add the rest of the ranch ingredients and whisk until well mixed.
10. Line with paper towels another baking sheet.
11. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to high.
12. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
13. Add the chicken tenders in batches and cook for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
14. Remove from the pot onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
15. Repeat the process to the rest of the chicken tenders.
16. Serve hot with the toasted tortillas, lettuce, avocado buttermilk ranch, and fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!