Prep Time: 2 hrs 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 3 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Take a break from the occasional French fries and try these delicious Crispy Garlic Roasted Potatoes! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I promise you that this will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a beautiful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
2 1/2 lbs russet potatoes (cut into 1-inch cubes)
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
8 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray onto a baking tray.
3. Slice the peeled potatoes into small pieces.
4. Put the potato slices into a mixing bowl, then cover them with cold water for about an hour.
5. Drain the water, then add a new cup/s of cold water and allow the potatoes to rest for one more hour.
6. Remove the potatoes from the water, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
7. Put the potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
8. Add smoked paprika, drizzle, garlic, dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are well coated.
9. Arrange the potatoes onto the prepared baking tray. Make sure to leave a space between each potato.
10. Place the tray inside the preheated oven and roast the potatoes for about 45 minutes to an hour or until they turn golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven, then sprinkle more salt and pepper on top.
12. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and freshly chopped parsley.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 222kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 424mg | Potassium: 803mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!