Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love how simple this recipe is. You will surely love every bite of these juicy chicken pieces! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts – cut in half lengthwise and pounded to an even thickness to make four cutlets
2 large eggs, beaten + 1 tbsp water
1 c flour
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika – regular is fine if you don’t have smoked
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ c vegetable oil
Honey Garlic Sauce:
½ c honey
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn starch + 3 tbsp cold water
1. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Stir until well blended.
2. Turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to boil.
3. In a mixing bowl, add cold water and cornstarch. Stir until well mixed.
4. Pour the cornstarch into the pan and stir until well blended and thick.
5. Remove the pan from the heat.
6. In a mixing bowl, add flour, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
7. In another mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of water and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
8. Dip each chicken slice into the egg wash, then into the flour mixture. Make sure to coat them well.
9. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
10. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
11. Add the chicken pieces and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Add the fried chicken slices into the bowl with the honey garlic sauce and toss until well coated.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 527kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 154mg | Sodium: 484mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 608 IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!