Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 15 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
Oh, my! This dish is so good! Chicken smothered in a delicious sauce is what just might need today! A big thanks to my dear friend, Jessica, for recommending this luscious dish. I am so impressed with the outcome. As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
3 large chicken breast halves
2 cups Swanson 100% fat-free low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup Gallo family wine, pinot grigio
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 clove grated garlic
1. Discard any excess fat or skin on the chicken breasts. Slice into quarters.
2. Add wine and 2 cups of broth into a crockpot. Stir until just blended.
3. Put the chicken slices into the crockpot.
4. Add 2 tbsp of flour and heavy cream into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken slices and spread it evenly.
6. Grate the garlic, then add it over the chicken.
7. Sprinkle all the seasonings over the chicken as well.
8. Cover the pot and cook for about 3 hours on a high setting.
9. (Optional) Remove the chicken from the pot. In a mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp of flour or cornstarch, then add enough water. Stir until dissolved completely. Pour it into the pot. Stir and cook until thick. Put the chicken back into the pot.
10. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!