Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 4 hrs | Total Time: 5 hrs | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this is it! This Crock Pot White Chicken Chili will surely make your day extra special! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 c low sodium chicken broth
1 c Dos Equis beer
1 large yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans (15-oz, each) low sodium Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed well
1 can (4.5 oz) green chillies
1 c sweet corn kernels, drained and rinsed
2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp paprika
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
lime wedges, for serving
1 avocado, sliced or diced, for garnish
jalapenos slices, for garnish, optional
sour cream, for garnish, optional
chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
2. Add the beer, chicken broth, garlic, onion, green chilis, corn, and beans.
3. Add chilli powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 3 hours on a high setting or 6 hours on a low setting.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the pot and allow them to cool at room temperature.
6. Use two forks to shred the chicken into small pieces.
7. Add 1 cup of chicken broth into a blender. Pulse a few times, then pour it back into the pot. Stir until well blended.
8. Put the shredded chicken back into the pot and stir until well combined.
9. Garnish each serving with cilantro, sour cream, avocado, jalapeno slices, and lime wedges.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 160 | Calories from Fat 27 | Fat 3g 5% | Saturated Fat 1g 5% | Cholesterol 48mg 16% | Sodium 192mg 8% | Potassium 515mg 15% | Carbohydrates 11g 4% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 20g 40% | Vitamin A 109IU 2% | Vitamin C 4mg 5% | Calcium 25mg 3% | Iron 1mg 6%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!