Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 12 mins | Total Time: 17 mins | Yield: 8 Burgers
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. My dad used to make these delicious burgers all the time! I am so grateful to him for a lot of things including this awesome recipe! Here you go, friends! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to modify this recipe to your liking. If you want, you can add two slices of cheese on top for a cheesier taste! Have a spectacular day, friends. Enjoy!
4 small sourdough rolls or ciabatta sliced
8 slices medium
8 tbsp butter Cheddar cheese divided
2 tsp garlic salt
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to broil. Put the baking rack in the centre of the oven.
2. Line with aluminium foil on a baking sheet.
3. Form 8 patties out of the ground beef.
4. Lay the patties onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Score twice the top of each burger patty in a crisscross pattern.
6. Top each patty with Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and pepper.
7. Add 1 tbsp of butter on top of each patty.
8. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and broil the patties for about 10 minutes.
9. Top each with a slice of cheese, then cook another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
10. Remove the burgers from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!
Cooking time may vary according to your preference.
Cook for a few more minutes if you want a well-done burger.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 1071mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 630IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 218mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!