Prep Time: 10 mins | Additional Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This incredible salad will surely satisfy all your cravings! The refreshing taste of cucumber combined with all these delicious other ingredients is just pure love! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, always serve Cucumber Salad cold for the best experience! Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends. I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today! Enjoy!
2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp sea salt
1 ½ c mayonnaise, or more to taste
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp dried dill weed
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground black pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, add the sweet onion, salt, and cucumbers. Stir until well combined.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow it to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. Transfer the cucumber into a colander and drain any excess water. This will take about 30 minutes.
4. Place the drained cucumber into a mixing bowl.
5. In a mixing bowl, add the vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic powder, dill, sugar, and black pepper. Stir until well blended.
6. Pour the mixture over the cucumber and toss until well coated.
7. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, then place it inside the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
8. Serve cold and enjoy!
Feel free to add more mayonnaise if the sauce is too dry.
Calories: 320.3 | Protein: 1.1g 2% | Carbohydrates: 6.9g 2% | Dietary Fiber: 0.9g 4% | Sugars: 2.9g | Fat: 32.9g 51% | Saturated Fat: 4.9g 25% | Cholesterol: 15.7mg 5% | Vitamin A Iu: 175.8IU 4% | Niacin Equivalents: 0.3mg 2% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 20% | Vitamin C: 3.5mg 6% | Folate: 15.5mcg 4% | Calcium: 20.9mg 2% | Iron: 8.2mg 46% | Magnesium: 22.3mg 8% | Potassium: 152.6mg 4% | Sodium: 896.9mg 36% | Calories From Fat: 296.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!