Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30mins | Total: 45 mins | Servings: 10 | Yield: 10 servings
I’m sure my family is gathered around the table to enjoy a full nutritious meal in a simple dish while I’m making this Divinely Different Chicken Divan. Packed with this tasty take on a classic includes french fried onions and chunks of chicken dressed with fresh broccoli and cheddar cheese to make a weekend meal that the whole family would enjoy. Try this recipe for Divinely Different Chicken Divan, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
2 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
1 pound fresh broccoli, cooked and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsp curry powder
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp garlic salt
salt and pepper to taste
2 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1 (10.75 oz) can condense cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 oz) can condense cream of mushroom soup
1 (6 oz) can French-fried onions
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Spread chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish, and add broccoli on top. In a medium bowl, add and combine mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, salt, and pepper and mix well. Add a cup of Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup and cream of mushroom soup and mix again, then pour mixture over chicken and broccoli. Add and sprinkle with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese and top with onions.
3. In the preheated oven, bake it for 30 minutes.
1. If you’re using leftover baked chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken, you can have it on the table in under 30 minutes. Served alongside a fresh, green salad and some Homemade Garlic Butter bread, this is one meal that your family would ask for over and over again.
2. If you don’t have the cream of mushroom soup handy, cream of chicken, cheddar, or broccoli taste great in this recipe too. Some recipes make Chicken Divan with sour cream, but I prefer using mayo.
Per Serving: 498.3 calories; fat 40.1g 62% DV; cholesterol 64.3mg 21% DV; sodium 967.7mg 39% DV; protein 18.6g 37% DV; carbohydrates 16.1g 5% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!