Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I am so excited to share this recipe with you! Every bite of this Double Chocolate Banana Bread is packed with amazing flavors! Ready in just an hour, this banana bread is to die for! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step, and you are good to go! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
3 medium bananas, mashed – about 1 c
1 c all-purpose flour
1 large Egg
1/2 c cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c butter, softened
1/4 c sour cream
1 c milk chocolate chips
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 c white sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply non-stick cooking spray to a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the sugars and butter. Beat until well blended.
4. Add sour cream, egg, banana, and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
5. Add salt, cocoa powder, baking soda, and flour. Whisk until well blended.
6. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
7. Scatter the chocolate chips over the batter. Press each gently.
8. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake the batter for about 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove the banana bread from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to check the bread from time to time to prevent it from burning.
Cooking time may vary depending on the pan you are using.
Calories: 425 kcal (21%) | Carbohydrates: 60g (20%) | Protein: 5g (10%) | Fat: 19g (29%) | Saturated Fat: 12g (75%) | Cholesterol: 60mg (20%) | Sodium: 273mg (12%) | Potassium: 294mg (8%) | Fiber: 3g (13%) | Sugar: 39g (43%) | Vitamin A: 510IU (10%) | Vitamin C: 4mg (5%) | Calcium: 64mg (6%) | Iron: 2.1mg (12%)
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!