It is the best and easiest no-bake cheesecake. You’ll be rewarded with a smooth and fluffy dessert by following this no-bake cheesecake recipe that sets up beautifully in the fridge. Unlike standard cheesecake, cheesecake No-bake isn’t too heavy. It is mildly sweet and refreshing to the max.
This delicious no-bake cheesecake is sweet, fluffy, and beyond simple to make. My mom is very strict when doing something in the kitchen, and she always tells us that the kitchen is her favorite place in the house, so we should not break anything. As much as possible, she wants us to stay away in the kitchen because she knows how clumsy I am and how stubborn my brother is. This recipe for no-bake cheesecake is so special to me, and it is the only recipe that we are allowed to help her in the kitchen. I felt excited whenever she makes this because I got the chance to see and help her in the kitchen. Try this recipe for Easiest No-Bake Cheesecake, and enjoy with your loved ones.
(1) graham cracker pie crust
1 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
(1) can of eagle brand sweetened condensed milk. Avoid using a generic brand because it is more watery, and the cheesecake won’t set up the right way.
1/2 c lemon juice (such as real lemon)
(1) 1 lb. 5 oz. can your favorite pie filling (cherry, strawberry or blueberry)
1. In a mixing bowl, add and beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Add and blend in the sweetened condensed milk until well mixed.
3. Add and stir in lemon juice and vanilla, and then mix until incorporated.
4. Pour the mixture into the pie crust, and then put inside the fridge and chill for 2 to 3 hours or until firm. Remember, do not freeze the cake.
5. Once the cake is set or firmed and then remove from the fridge and top with chilled pie filling, slice, and serve. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!