Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 50mins | Total: 1 hr | Servings: 6 | Yield: 6 servings
It is perfection to blend bacon, cheese, and crust. Not only is this super tasty quiche, but it is easy to make, especially with a premade crust. Just blend, pour, bake, and you have a fancy breakfast ready in an hour. We enjoy making quiches with my family and friends for the weekend brunches, baby/wedding showers, and all the holidays. You can use the leftover meat/veggies you’ve had to put into the quiche from holiday dinners too.
(1) (9 inches) deep-dish frozen pie crust
(1) (3 oz) can of bacon bits
½ cup chopped onion
5 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
(4) large eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup half-and-half cream
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Then place unthawed pie crust on a baking sheet. In a medium bowl, add and mix bacon, onions, and both kinds of cheese. Add and pour this mixture into the crust.
3. Add and mix eggs and a half and a half in a bowl. Then pour egg mixture over the cheese mixture.
4. Bake it for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Then lower the heat 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 35 minutes until the top of the quiche is chocolate.
1. If you feel like deep pie dishes are hard for you to handle, you can opt to use a flat pie dish. Place the pie crust within the platter, fold over any excess crust and crimp the edges.
2. If you want to make sure the bottom gets baked, you can also blind bake the pie crust for a few minutes.
3. Simply freeze uncooked quiche until ready to bake and serve, if you want to make it beforehand. Slide the quiche into an airtight secure, freezer container. You can freeze it in advance for up to one month.
Per Serving: 462.5 calories; fat 31.5g 49% DV; cholesterol 183.1mg 61% DV; sodium 993.4mg 40% DV; protein 24.7g 49% DV; carbohydrates 20.2g 7% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!