Prep Time: 10 mins | Chill Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. This Easy Banana Cream Pie has been a part of my life for decades now! I got this recipe from my grandma. See, she was a very skilled pastry chef. She made the best pies including this one! Now, allow me to share this recipe with you as well. I am sure that you and your loved ones are going to enjoy this perfect pie! You can add more ingredients to this recipe if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
2 medium bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
1 pie crust, pre-made or homemade
8 oz. Cool Whip, thawed
2 c whole milk, cold
1 (5.1 oz) box of instant banana cream pudding mix
1. Add milk and pudding mix into a large mixing bowl. Whisk for a few minutes until well blended and smooth.
2. Add the bananas and cool whip, then stir until well mixed.
3. Pour the filling over the prepared pie crust and spread it evenly.
4. Place it in the fridge to chill for about 2 to 3 hours.
5. Remove from the fridge, then add the rest of the cool whip on top as well as the bananas.
6. Slice into even servings.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Don’t forget to use only whole milk for this recipe.
You can make your pie crust or you can simply use store-bought.
Calories: 271 kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 168IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!