Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 25 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
Easy, delicious, and simple! These three words best describe this Cannoli Cake! Oh, man, you need this luscious cake in your life. Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
1 tsp vanilla
one 15 oz. (425 g) container whole-milk ricotta cheese
one 16 oz. (454 g) “family size” store-bought frozen pound cake
2 c (473 ml) heavy whipping cream, divided
¾ c (88 g) powdered sugar
one 12 oz. (340 g) bag mini chocolate chips, divided
1. Make sure that the cake is frozen.
2. In a heat-proof bowl, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream. Place it inside the microwave and heat for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
3. Remove from the microwave, then add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. Stir until well blended. Place it inside the fridge.
4. In a mixing bowl, add vanilla, ricotta cheese, and powdered sugar. Whisk until well blended.
5. Add 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips, then stir until well incorporated.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the rest of the heavy whipping cream. Beat until it forms stiff peaks.
7. Add 1/2 of the whipped cream into the bowl with the ricotta mixture, then stir until well blended.
8. Add the rest of the whipped cream and stir until just mixed.
9. Slice the frozen pound cake into 1/4-inch pieces.
10. Add some of the cake slices into an 8×8-inch baking pan.
11. Add 1/2 of the cannoli over the cake layer and spread it evenly.
12. Place a second layer of the cake over the filling. Press the cakes together. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
13. Remove the ganache from the fridge, then stir until the texture becomes smooth.
14. Add the ganache on top of the cake and spread it evenly.
15. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
16. Put it inside the fridge to chill for 3 hours or overnight.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/12 recipe Calories: 397 | Sugar: 27.9 g | Sodium: 261 mg | Fat: 21.2 g | Saturated Fat: 10.9 g | Carbohydrates: 44.3 g | Fiber: .2 g | Protein: 7.3 g | Cholesterol: 67 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!