Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. I remember my Grandma used to make these quesadillas all the time! I would go to her house every day. She was a very skilled cook. She cooked a lot of things but this has always been my favourite. I am so grateful to her for a lot of things. Now, I get to share this delicious treat with you as well. How awesome is that? I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Anyway, have a wonderful day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
4 (8 inches) flour tortillas
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken cut in small bite-size pieces
4 slices crispy cooked bacon chopped
1 1/3 c Colby jack shredded
2 tablespoons butter
1. Top 2 tortillas with 2 tbsp of ranch dressing and spread it evenly.
2. Top each tortilla with 1/2 of the chicken, 1/2 of the bacon, and 1/2 of the cheese.
3. Put another tortilla over each prepared tortilla.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add 1 tbsp of butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add one quesadilla and cook each side for a few minutes until brown.
7. Remove from the skillet. Repeat the process to the other quesadilla.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!