These breadsticks could serve a crowd of people so invite your friends and family over! These Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks are total crowd-pleasers! In just a couple of minutes, you can have the best batch of treats ever! The garlic-butter mixture made these heavenly treats more amazing! You will feel loved in each bite. I suggest you serve them warm for the best result! If you are having a party, don’t forget about these breadsticks. I am sure that everyone is going to love them! Just follow these easy steps, and you are good to go. Lunch, snack, or dinner, these Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks are perfect to serve. Try this recipe now, and don’t forget to share it with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1/2 c mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp parmesan cheese
1 clove of garlic, finely minced
1 (10 oz.) can prepared pizza crust
salt & pepper to taste
1 tbsp butter, melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add garlic and butter. Stir until well blended.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Roll out the pizza dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Brush the pizza dough with the garlic-butter mixture.
6. Sprinkle spices and cheeses on top of the dough.
7. Slice the dough into seven lengthwise sticks, then into three crosswise strips with a pizza cutter. Leave the dough as is.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the breadsticks turn golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven, then slice the dough into strips again. Let them rest for a few minutes.
10. Serve warm with marinara sauce. Enjoy
You can use your preferred pizza dough for this recipe.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!