Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Oh, my! This Fajita Vegetable recipe is legendary! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! A big thanks to my dear friend, Abby, for this. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just have to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1/4 c olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 small bell peppers, cut into stripes any colour
1 medium onion, cut into half slices
2 medium portobello mushrooms, cut into medium pieces
3 c broccoli florets
1. Add olive oil and spices into a mixing bowl, then stir until well mixed.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the veggies and pour the oil mixture over. Toss until well the veggies are well coated.
3. Line with parchment paper a large baking sheet.
4. Transfer the veggies onto the prepared baking sheet and spread them evenly.
5. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and roast for about 20 minutes at 450 degrees F.
6. When the vegetables are brown and tender, they are good for serving.
7. Remove from the oven and allow the veggies to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to a week.
Serve these Fajita vegetables with rice, on a sandwich, tortillas, or with hummus!
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 618mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3256 IU | Vitamin C: 134 mg | Calcium: 57 mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!