Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was little. I remember my grandma used to make this all the time! I learned a lot from her including this awesome recipe. Here you go, friends! A recipe from my family to yours! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! You can add more ingredients to this very simple recipe if you like. Invite your friends over and surprise them with the best food ever! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with everyone. See you at the next recipe. Enjoy!
1 teaspoon Avocado oil (or any oil of choice)
1 1/3 cup Grape tomatoes (halved)
8 oz Romaine lettuce (chopped)
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1 lb Ground beef
1/2 cup Green onions (chopped)
1/3 cup Salsa
1/3 cup Sour cream
2 tbsp Taco seasoning (store-bought or home-made)
1 medium Avocado (cubed)
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
4. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cup of water, then stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes. Remove from the heat.
5. In a large mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well blended.
6. Add the ground beef into the same bowl, then stir until well combined.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories332 | Fat25g | Protein20g | Total Carbs9g | Net Carbs5g | Fiber4g | Sugar2g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!