Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Additional Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
Easy, delicious, and simple! These will be the three words you will say after eating this Easy Instant Pot Sausage and Rice! A must-try recipe that I am sure you are going to love! Lunch or dinner will be awesome again if you only consider this recipe. I love Instant Pot recipes! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 c chicken broth
1 medium yellow onion minced
1 c frozen peas thawed
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tsp salt
1 lb. sliced sausage
1 c long-grain rice
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1. On your Instant Pot, press the “Sauté” button.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and translucent.
4. Add the sausages, then cook for about 2 minutes or until they turn brown.
5. Add the seasonings, then stir until well blended.
6. Add the chicken broth and rice, then stir until well combined.
7. Cover the Instant Pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button. Cook for about 5 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally.
8. Remove the cover, then add the thawed peas. Stir until well mixed.
9. Cover and cook the peas for another 5 minutes. Allow the natural warmth of the pot to cook the peas.
10. Stir everything until well incorporated.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
I recommend using long-grain rice for this recipe.
Feel free to cook this the night before. Just place it in an airtight container, then put it inside the freezer. Thaw and serve the next day.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 401kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 1252mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!