Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Rest Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins | Yield: 15 Servings
Easy indeed! This Lasagna recipe is my newly discovered recipe that I am very excited to share with you today! The combination of all the flavours in this spectacular dish is out-of-this-world! Try it now. Enjoy!
½ lb. sweet Italian sausage
12 lasagna noodles
1 tsp minced garlic
48 oz. spaghetti sauce (your favourite sauce)
15 oz. ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
2 tsp dried parsley or 4 tbsp freshly snipped
¼ tsp salt
3 c shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
1 lb. ground beef
¼ c water
2 large Eggs
¼ tsp ground pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the sausage and ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Discard accumulated grease.
4. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
5. Add the spaghetti sauce, then stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
6. Simmer everything for about 5 minutes.
7. In a mixing bowl, add eggs, 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella, ground pepper, dried parsley, and salt. Stir until well blended.
8. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
9. Add 3/4 cup of the sauce into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
10. Lay 3 uncooked lasagna on top of the sauce.
11. Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over the lasagna.
12. Add 1/4 of the sauce over the cheese and spread it evenly. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers.
13. Apply cooking spray on a sheet of aluminium foil, then cover the baking pan with it.
14. Place the baking pan inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes.
15. Remove the cover, then bake for another 10 minutes or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the lasagna to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 383kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 898mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 754IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 256mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!