Prep: 20min | Cook: 40mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr 30 mins | Servings: 14 | Yield: 1 Bundt (R) cake
Lemon Blueberry Cake frosted with a tangy soft lemon cream cheese frosting taste good on its own, but incorporating Blueberry cheesecake layer in the cake makes dessert truly a showstopper. It is very delicious, and if you love blueberry cheesecake, I can guarantee you’ll love this even more. I like to eat this with my coffee, and just thinking or maybe overthinking about where my life goes in the future. Try this recipe for this Easy Lemon-Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(1) serving cooking spray
(1) (15.25 oz) package lemon cake mix, divided
¾ cup milk
(½) (8 oz) package Neufchatel cheese softened
¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
(2) eaches eggs, at room temperature
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
For the Glaze:
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
3 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with cooking spray.
2. Add and place all but a tbsp of cake mix in a large bowl. Add milk, Neufchatel cheese, eggs, and lemon zest and beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes.
3. Then place blueberries in a separate bowl and toss with the remaining tbsp of cake mix until coated. Fold it into the cake batter and transfer to the prepared Bundt® pan.
4. In the preheated oven, bake it for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Then set on a wire rack for 30 minutes until completely cooled.
5. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice for glaze in a small bowl. Add an mix until desired consistency, adding more lemon juice a bit at a time, if needed.
6. Then to loosen the cake, run a table knife around the edges of the pan. Invert carefully to a serving plate and pour glaze slowly over the top.
You can substitute Neufchatel cheese with regular cream cheese.
Per Serving: 227.7 calories; fat 6.5g 10% DV; cholesterol 38.5mg 13% DV; sodium 269.8mg 11% DV; protein 4g 8% DV; carbohydrates 39.2g 13% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!