Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I will never get tired of cooking this Cheeseburger Soup! I just low the simplicity of the and complexity of the flavours at the same time! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try! Just follow these simple steps for they will guide you to perfection. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
4 slices bacon thick cut
2 tablespoons butter unsalted
1 pound ground beef
4 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tablespoon mustard (yellow)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
0-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 c beef broth or beef stock
6 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
1/4 c heavy whipping cream
1. Roughly chop the bacon into small cuts.
2. Place a Dutch oven on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
3. Add the chopped bacon and cook for about 5 minutes or until crispy.
4. Remove the bacon from the pot onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess fat.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the ground beef and cook until brown.
7. Add the tomato paste, cream cheese, garlic powder, mustard, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
8. Add the cream and beef broth, then stir until well combined. Allow the mixture to simmer.
9. Add the cheese and stir until melted completely. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
10. Put the bacon back into the Dutch oven and stir until just combined.
11. Remove from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the freezer. They can last up to 3 months.
Make sure to let it rest for a few minutes before serving for the best result.
Add cream if you want it to be creamier.
Calories 783 | Calories from Fat 594 | Fat 66g 102% | Saturated Fat 33g 165% | Cholesterol 212mg 71% | Sodium 1858mg 77% | Potassium 643mg 18% | Carbohydrates 4g 1% | Sugar 2g 2% | Protein 40g 80% | Vitamin A 1400IU 28% | Vitamin C 1.7mg 2% | Calcium 371mg 37% | Iron 3.4mg 19%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!