Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! I am so grateful to my Grandma for this because now, I get to share it with you as well! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound lean ground beef
4 teaspoons minced ginger
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
1/2 c of beef broth
1/4 c brown sugar
6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 box of Linguine Noodles
4 green onions, diced for garnish
Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic.
4. Discard any excess grease.
5. Meanwhile, place a pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
6. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
7. In a mixing bowl, add the beef broth, red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
8. Pour the mixture into the skillet with the brown beef and stir until well mixed. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
9. Add the drained pasta and toss until well combined.
10. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!