Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 50 Servings
Take a break from the traditional chips, and start prepping to make these Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips! 2 hours of cooking time is so worth it! These chips are the perfect party or movie night food! Serve them as is or with sour cream as a dipping sauce. By the way, you only need three ingredients for this. How awesome is that? A must-try recipe that you and your loved ones are going to like! Just follow these easy steps and you are good to go!
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large zucchini
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 107 degrees C or 225 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper two large baking sheets.
3. Use a mandolin to slice the zucchini into thin pieces.
4. Wrap the zucchini slices with pepper towels, then press them to remove most of the liquid.
5. Arrange the zucchini slices in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheets.
6. Brush the zucchini slices with olive oil.
7. Sprinkle a bit of salt over the zucchini slices.
8. Place the baking sheets inside the preheated oven and bake for about 2 hours or until they become crispy.
9. Remove the zucchini chips from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
You must slice the zucchini into thin rounds for a crispier texture.
Make sure not to add a lot of salt or else the zucchini will shrink.
Make sure to keep an eye on them when they are about to reach the two-hour mark.
It is important to squeeze the liquid from the zucchini slices.
Serving: 10 CHIPS | Calories: 54 KCAL | Carbohydrates: 1 G | Fat: 5 G | Sugar: 1 G
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!