Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
These salmon patties are simply the best! Serve them as is to over rice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! As awesome as this recipe already is, feel free to still add more ingredients if you prefer. For example, try adding chilli flakes if you want a spicy version. I have tried it several times already it is so good! Anyway, I hope you all love and appreciate this very simple recipe today. Enjoy!
15 ounces canned salmon large bones removed
⅓ c shredded Parmesan cheese
½ c breadcrumbs
1 small bell pepper finely diced
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons chopped scallion
salt to taste
olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, add canned salmon, then use a fork to flake it.
2. Add the eggs, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, bell pepper, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, and salt. Toss everything until well combined.
3. Form small patties out of the mixture. You should get 12 patties.
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the patties in batches and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
1. Apply cooking olive oil onto a cookie sheet.
2. Arrange the patties onto the prepared cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over them.
4. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
5. Place the patties inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
6. Turn them over and bake the other side for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!