Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I love Ramen, well who doesn’t? This recipe I am sharing with you today is so simple yet very delicious! In just about 20 minutes, you will surely have the best Ramen at home! Give this recipe a try and I promise you that you are going to love it! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
1-2 tbsp olive oil
8 oz (230g) sliced mushrooms (I like baby portobello)
1 large carrot, grated
4 cloves garlic, minced
4 c (946ml) low sodium broth/stock of choice
1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
1 tsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 (3 oz) (85g) packages ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet)
1 pound (450g) medium/large raw shrimp (thawed, cleaned, and peeled)
Chopped green onions and cilantro for garnish, optional
1. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the carrot and mushrooms, then saute until soft.
4. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
5. Add the ginger, soy sauce, broth, and sesame oil. Stir until well combined.
6. Cover the pot and allow the mixture to boil.
7. Add the shrimp and noodles into the pot, then cover it again.
8. Cook the noodles and shrimp for another 3 minutes.
9. Remove from the heat.
10. Garnish each serving with cilantro and freshly chopped green onions.
11. Serve and enjoy!
If you want a spicy version, feel free to choose from these things.
1. Tabasco Sauce
2. Red pepper flakes
3. Jalapeno pepper
4. Cayenne pepper
5. Sriracha sauce
Feel free to add more broth if you want more soup.
Serve this Ramen with egg and bread to soak the delicious broth!
Calories 219 | Calories from Fat 72 | Fat 8g 12% | Saturated Fat 1g 6% | Cholesterol 286mg 95% | Sodium 319mg 14% | Potassium 561mg 16% | Carbohydrates 8g 3% | Fiber 1g 4% | Sugar 3g 3% | Protein 30g 60% | Vitamin A 2548IU 51% | Vitamin C 6mg 7% | Calcium 184mg 18% | Iron 3mg 17%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!