Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 2 hrs | Total Time: 2 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This dish is not only very delicious but it is also very easy to cook! All you need is a slow cooker and this very basic set of ingredients, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! I would like to read your blog one of these days and learn a thing or two from you about this recipe. Have the most beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 1/2 pound thinly sliced flank steak (1/4 inch thick)
1/4 c cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3-4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
3/4 c water
3/4 c reduced-sodium soy sauce
3/4 c light brown sugar, packed
1 – 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce (can substitute with red pepper flakes or cayenne instead – in whatever amount you prefer)
1 c shredded carrots
4-6 green onions, thinly sliced
sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Put the steak and cornstarch inside a resealable bag. Shake the bag until the steak is well coated with the cornstarch.
2. Add the garlic, vegetable oil, soy sauce, water, Sriracha, and brown sugar into a slow cooker. Stir until well mixed.
3. Add the carrots into the slow cooker as well as the coated flank steak. Stir everything until well combined.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook for about 2 hours on a high setting or 4 hours on a low setting.
5. At this point, the meat is very tender.
6. Serve over rice and spoon the delicious sauce on top. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions on top. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!