Prep Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This awesome recipe is my ideal breakfast! Serve these French toasts with crispy bacon and orange juice, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Ready to be devoured in just 20 minutes. I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! For a spicy version, just simply add chilli powder or cayenne pepper at the end. I highly recommend it! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you wish. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 slices bread, preferably stale
4 tablespoons butter, divided
8 large eggs, divided
1/2 cup milk
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup shredded white Cheddar
1 tablespoon finely chopped chives, for garnish
1. Cut a big hole in the middle of each bread with a small glass.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add 4 eggs. milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
3. Add cheese and stir until well mixed.
4. Put the bread sliced into the mixing bowl, then coat completely.
5. Place a nonstick pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add one coated bread slice into the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Turn the bread slices, then add cracked eggs in the hole. Season it with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Cook for another 4 minutes or until done.
9. Repeat the process to the rest of the bread slices.
10. Remove the French toast from the pan, then sprinkle chives on top.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!