Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 5 mins
This Pound Cake recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! This was my Grandma’s recipe. I am so grateful to her for giving it to me because now, I get to share it with you as well! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 box Duncan Hines butter recipe cake mix
1 cup of cake flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream, room temp
1 stick butter, room temp
5 Eggs, room temp
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon butter flavouring
1 teaspoon almond extract
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a Bundt pan.
3. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients to the cake. Beat until just mixed.
4. Transfer the batter into the prepared Bundt pan and spread it evenly.
5. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
6. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 15 minutes at room temperature.
7. In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and powdered sugar. Stir until well blended.
8. Spread the glaze on top of the cake.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!