Shrimp Scampi isn’t just for fancy dinners out. Make this tasty recipe for your family. Serve with garlic bread.
Make everyone’s favorite dish right at home – it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work!
It’s Friday night. I have sweats on and a How to Get Away with Murder happening right now. With Butters by my side, of course.
Postmates is on its way, but I really should have just made this instead.
I promise – it’s not as hard as it looks. It’s the exact opposite really.
Just look at that pool of butter and that crusty bread. If that’s not a seller, then I don’t know what is.
Screw it. I’m canceling Postmates. It’s a shrimp scampi night for sure.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon pure olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped…
1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
2. Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
3. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown – it will make it bitter.
4. Add white wine, and lemon juice.
5. Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
6. Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
7. Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
8. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!