Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I have tried a lot of pizza recipes but this one surely is my favourite! What I love the most about this recipe is the simplicity of the ingredients. With these basic ingredients, you will have the best pizza bread ever! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow the step by step and you are good to go! By the way, my only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 Loaf of French Bread
2 c Cooked & Sliced Chicken Breasts
1/2 c Fresh Spinach
1/2 c Purple Onion
1 Jar of Alfredo Pasta Sauce
1 16 ounces Package of Mozzarella Cheese or Italian Blend Cheese
Fresh Black Pepper
1. Cut into two the French Bread.
2. Add Alfredo sauce over each bread and spread it evenly.
3. Top each bread with spinach, onion, and chicken breasts.
4. Sprinkle a very generous amount of Mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle ground black pepper on top.
6. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
7. Place the slices of bread inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely. You can broil them for 2 more minutes for a crispier and golden cheese.
8. Serve hot and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 566 | Total Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 942mg | Carbohydrates: 48g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Protein: 35g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!