Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious dish will surely bring satisfaction to all your cravings! Oh, man, you have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 brown onion, diced
500g beef mince
2 carrots, peeled and diced
40g sachet French onion soup mix
1/4 c tomato sauce
1 c frozen peas
1 c grated tasty cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2. Apply cooking spray in an oven-safe baking dish.
3. Place a pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the macaroni and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
5. Place a large frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add onion and sauté until translucent.
8. Add the beef and cook until crumbly and brown.
9. Add the French onion soup and carrots. Stir until well mixed.
10. Add water and allow the mixture to boil.
11. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 15 minutes.
12. Add the drained macaroni, tomato sauce, and peas. Stir until well combined.
13. Transfer everything into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
14. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
15. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
16. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!