Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
Breakfast for champions! This Fried Egg, Grilled Cheese Sandwich is so good that you would want to have them pretty much all the time! I got this recipe a couple of years ago. Now, allow me to share it with you! What a very easy recipe you can try that everyone is going to love! In less than an hour, this perfect sandwich is ready for serving! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go. Enjoy!
4 slices of bread, thick Texas-style
Salt & Pepper
4 slices cheese, I used Colby Jack and pepper jack
1. Brush with butter on a side of each bread slice. Set it aside until ready to use.
2. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to low.
3. Add butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the cracked eggs, then cook according to your preference. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer the eggs onto a clean plate.
6. Place another pan on the stove and turn the heat to low.
7. Add the bread, buttered side down, then top each with a slice of Colby Jack Cheese.
8. Add the two eggs over the cheese.
9. Top the cheese with a slice of Pepper Jack Cheese.
10. Add another bread slice over the cheese.
11. Cover the pan, then cook the sandwich for a few minutes until toasted and the cheese has melted completely.
12. Serve right away. Enjoy!
For extra flavors, try adding avocado or salsa to the sandwich.
I like my eggs a bit runny, but feel free to cook them according to your preference.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!