Prep: 13 mins | Cook: 37mins | Cooling: 15 mins | Total: 1 hr 5 mins | Servings: 12
These baked brownies are decadent and will remain damp for days. There is also a hidden ingredient that makes them extra chocolatey without being too sweet. As I said, this Fudgy Brownie’s hidden ingredient is coffee, adding coffee amps to the chocolate taste without degusting like coffee, and I used granules instant coffee granules. I like serving this with a scoop of my favorite vanilla ice cream. Try this recipe for Fudgy Brownie, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
1/2 lb unsalted butter, softened, cut into pieces if cold for faster melting
(16 oz) (2 1/2 cups by measuring cup) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
(4) eggs large
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 tbsp (6.2 grams) instant coffee granules
3 tbsp light olive oil, vegetable oil
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven 350˚F. Then butter a 9×9 pan, line with parchment paper.
2. Melt 2 cups chocolate chips and butter while whisking, then set aside to cool 15 minutes over low heat in a medium saucepan.
3. In a second large bowl, whisk (4) eggs, 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar and coffee granules, 3 tbsp oil, and a tbsp vanilla extract.
4. Stir cooled chocolate mixture into the egg mixture.
5. Add 2/3 cup flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder, and 1/2 tsp of salt and whisk in a bowl, and then to fold the mixture into the butter, use a spatula and fold just until combined. Make sure not to over mix.
6. Then transfer batter to the prepared pan, sprinkle all over with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Bake it for 35-40 min depending on the desired doneness. Cool until nearly at room temperature, then cut into bars before serving.
1. Bake 35-37 minutes for fudgy brownies, and a toothpick should come out fudgy. Bake for 40 minutes for smooth and moist brownies and a toothpick should come out attached with moist crumbs.
2. Brownies can be stored in a low humidity setting at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap directly over the brownies to keep them fresh and moist, and place in an airtight jar for 4-5 days.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!