Prep: 10mins | Cook: 35mins | Total: 45 mins | Serving: 8 | Yield: 8 chicken thighs
Looking for something to cook up tonight that’s savory, spicy, positively bursting with the aromatic taste of garlic and floating in a sauce that’s drinkable down right? If you nod to all of these points, let me just promise that this dish is your heavenly match. Pair it with your favorite salad or starch is simple and fairly fast, and the best yet possible. Those thighs of Garlic-Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs are your new favorite dish of chicken, believe me, it’s just so perfect. Not only are they perfectly baked, but they float in a sweet, savory, and mildly spicy sauce ideal for spooning over your favorite starches. This dish will heat up by adding a little bit of sriracha, but if you don’t have much patience for seasoning, then feel free to leave it out. Try this recipe for Garlic-Brown Sugar Chicken Thighs, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(8) eaches of bone-in and skin-on chicken thighs
(1) pinch salt and ground black pepper
3 tbsp unsalted butter, divided
(4) cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup packed brown sugar
1 tbsp honey
½ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp dried thyme
¼ tsp dried basil
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Add and season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
3. Add and melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear until brown for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate.
4. Melt remaining butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and then cook and stir until fragrant for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar, honey, oregano, thyme, and basil until well combined and then return chicken to the skillet.
5. In the preheated oven, bake until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear for 25 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone will read 165°F (74°C).
Per Serving: 263.7 calories; 82.5 mg cholesterol; 86.5 mg sodium; 19.3 g protein; 9.5 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!