Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Turn your plain bread into this delicious treat! Not only will it make you very satisfied, but it will also light up your day! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this spectacular pull-apart bread! By the way, make sure to add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 Pane Di Casa Vienna or Sourdough loaf of bread, unsliced
2/3 c butter melted
4 cloves garlic crushed (or 1 tbsp minced garlic)
1/3 c pizza sauce
1/4 red onion finely chopped
1 large ripe tomato, finely chopped
3-1/2 oz | 100 grams mini pepperoni slices
Fresh basil leaves finely shredded
3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp dried Italian herbs or Italian seasoning
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add the crushed garlic and melted butter into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Slice the surface of the bread with diagonal shapes from top to bottom.
4. Line with aluminium foil on a baking sheet.
5. Place the bread onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Drizzle 1/2 of the garlic-butter sauce over the bread.
7. Spread pizza sauce over the garlic-butter layer.
8. Top the bread with tomatoes, onions, basil, pepperoni, and cheese.
9. Drizzle the rest of the garlic-butter sauce over the bread, then sprinkle Italian herbs.
10. Cover the bread with aluminium foil.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
12. Remove the cover and bake for another 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
13. Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!