Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 40mins | Total: 55 mins | Serving: 8 | Yield: 8 servings
These Garlic Cheddar Chicken are first soaked in a savory garlic and covered with crumbs of flavourful cheddar crust. Pounding them thin gives them a beautiful texture, and helps the coating to wrap around every slice completely. To kids who don’t like sticky or stringy chicken, this is a perfect recipe. The cheddar filled crispy chicken has an Italian flair, so pair the chicken with spaghetti in red sauce for a super simple dinner. Create extra doubles because everyone needs second serving.
This recipe is a favorite in the house, and it still makes my children happy and excited by smelling it from afar. They love that they can eat it without taking the bone or whatever. It baked in no time at all to crispy perfection, and the taste was out of this world. Try this recipe for Garlic Cheddar Chicken, and don’t forget to enjoy it with your family and friends.
½ cup butter
(4) cloves garlic, minced
¾ cup dry bread crumbs
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ tsp dried parsley
¼ tsp dried oregano
¼ tsp ground black pepper
⅛ tsp salt
(8) breast half, (blank)s skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded thin
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Add and melt butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender for 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, add and mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
4. Add and dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Then arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Add and drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
5. Bake it for 30 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear in the preheated oven.
Per Serving: 400.4 calories; 129.2 mg cholesterol; 488.1 mg sodium; 34.5 g protein; 8.4 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!