Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 Min | Yield: 4 Servings
Are you looking for the best meal to serve for today? Worry no more because this recipe I am sharing with you today happens to be the best recipe I have ever tried! Oh, man, you have got to give one a try, I’m telling you, you are so in for a treat! Serve this hot as is or with meat on the side, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Try steak or fried chicken. Just do it and thank me later! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 tbsp unsalted butter (or ghee)
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1-lb (500 g) mushrooms, cleaned
2 tbsp low sodium vegetable stock
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add butter and oil and allow it to melt/become hot.
3. Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes or until soft and brown.
5. Add the cauliflower florets and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Add vegetable stock and stir until well combined. Cook the ingredients for another 2 minutes.
7. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then add 1 tbsp of parsley, thyme, and garlic. Stir until well mixed and cook for another minute until aromatic.
8. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
9. Add the rest of the parsley and stir until well mixed.
10. Remove from the heat.
11. Spoon into mixing bowls, then top each with the garlic-butter mushrooms.
12. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!