Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 3 to 4 Servings
I am so happy right now! These Golden Fried Chicken Cutlets just made my day extra special! You need these delicious treats in your life, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I know that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
3 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 to 3 cups water
1 to 2 tablespoons salt
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup buttermilk
Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Poultry Magic seasoning
pepper, to taste
canola oil, for frying
1. Add water and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir until the salt is dissolved completely.
2. Add the chicken breasts and toss until covered with the salted water. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, then place it inside the fridge for chill for 2 hours.
3. Remove the chicken breasts from the salted water, then pound each to 1/4-inch thick with a meat mallet.
4. Season the chicken breasts with Paul Prudhomme’s Poultry Magic Seasoning. Rub each until well coated.
5. Add flour into a mixing bowl and buttermilk into another bowl.
6. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
7. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Coat each chicken breast with flour and buttermilk. Shake off any excess.
9. Coat the chicken breasts with flour again.
10. Place them into the hot skillet in batches and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
12. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For a spicy version, just simply sprinkle chilli powder before serving. I highly recommend a spicy version!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!