Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
If you are looking for a recipe to try for today’s breakfast or snack, then you should try this amazing recipe! I promise you that you will never get disappointed by how delicious this Banana Bread is! As perfect as it is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Tweak it a little to your liking. I am 100 per cent certain that you are going to love every bite of this heavenly treat! By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Everyone needs to taste this luscious bread! Anyway, enough with the long introduction, it is time to bake! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
3 c sugar
1 c margarine, softened
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 ½ c all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c buttermilk
6 very ripe bananas, mashed
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Add the margarine and sugar into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
4. Add eggs gradually and beat every addition.
5. Add the vanilla and stir until well blended.
6. In another mixing bowl, add baking soda, flour, and salt. Whisk until well combined.
7. Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Beat until well mixed.
8. Add buttermilk and beat until well blended.
9. Add the mashed bananas and stir until well mixed.
10. Transfer the batter into the greased baking pan.
11. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
12. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 545.4 | Protein: 7.3g 15% | Carbohydrates: 92.6g 30% | Dietary Fiber: 2.5g 10% | Sugars: 58.6g | Fat: 17.3g 27% | Saturated Fat: 3.4g 17% | Cholesterol: 62.8mg 21% | Vitamin A Iu: 787.8IU 16% | Niacin Equivalents: 4mg 31% | Vitamin B6: 0.3mg 17% | Vitamin C: 5.4mg 9% | Folate: 87.6mcg 22% | Calcium: 47.1mg 5% | Iron: 2.2mg 12% | Magnesium: 28.8mg 10% | Potassium: 312.7mg 9% | Sodium: 479.6mg 19% | Thiamin: 0.3mg 33% | Calories From Fat: 156.1
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!