Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 23 mins | Total Time: 28 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
If you want only the best for your family, then you have got to give this recipe a try! In just 30 minutes, you will surely enjoy this luscious dish! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Every bite of this Ground Beef Stuffed Pepper Skillet is so perfect that you would want to eat the entire thing! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
3 cloves garlic, minced
14.5 ounces diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 c green bell pepper
2 tablespoons tomato paste
2 c beef broth
1/2 c red bell pepper
3/4 c white rice, I use Jasmine
1/2 onion, diced
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 c cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Add the garlic and onion, then sauté until aromatic and soft. Remove accumulated grease.
4. Add the tomato slices, bell peppers, beef broth, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and rice. Stir until well blended and allow the mixture to boil.
5. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 18 minutes or until the rice is tender.
6. Use a fork to fluff the rice, then sprinkle a generous amount of shredded cheese on top.
7. Cover the skillet and allow the cheese to melt completely.
8. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 766mg | Potassium: 585mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1423IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!