Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 servings
Avocados are low in calories, packed with some good fats, and it manages to fill you up, and you’ll end up loving it. I eat avocados daily for breakfast, and I love it. I think this is the best low carb food. I whipped up some guacamole for dinner the other night, spread it over some chicken breasts, and finished it off with cheese. It is a low carb dish that is very delicious and is easy to prepare.
I enjoy making new recipes for guacamole because of its health benefits. It offers excellent health benefits. Avocados transform guacamole into a nutrient-dense condiment, from heart-healthy monounsaturated fats to gut-friendly fiber. Potassium is an important nutrient in our body for controlling blood pressure and maintaining the fluids. Try this recipe for Guacamole Chicken Melt, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp olive oil
(4) breast half, (blank)s skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
2 tsp Creole-style seasoning
(2) medium (blank)s avocados, peeled and pitted
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
(1) small tomato, diced
2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
(1) pinch garlic powder to taste
(1) pinch salt and pepper to taste
(4) slices pepper jack cheese
1. Preheat oven broiler, set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
2. Add and heat butter and olive oil over medium heat in a skillet, and then pan-fry the chicken breasts until no longer pink on the inside and golden brown on the outside for about 10 minutes per side, sprinkling each side with Creole seasoning.
3. Scoop avocados into a bowl, and mash them with the lime juice, tomato, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Then spoon about 1/3 cup of guacamole onto each chicken breast. Add a slice of pepper jack cheese on top, and broil for 2 to 4 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
Per Serving: 433.5 calories; fat 31.4g 48% DV; cholesterol 83.7mg 28% DV; sodium 441.1mg 18% DV; protein 28.5g 57% DV; carbohydrates 11.8g 4% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!