Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 28mins | Total: 38 mins | Yield: 8
Hash browns are one of our favorite breakfast go-to items for last-minute, wonderfully lazy breakfast weekend plans. In fact, for those spontaneous golden crispy hash brown moments, you’ll rarely find my freezer without at least one family-sized bag of shredded potatoes.
These hash browns are the best ones for me. It is full of cheese, which is how I like my hash brown to be. I love hash browns, but I can’t stand cooking it on a hot cast-iron skillet, trying to crisp both sides perfectly while trying not to get burnt by oil splatter. Making hash browns on the oven is enough to feed each starving mouth at your breakfast (or dinner), and it’s much easier too. Try this recipe for Hash browns, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your loved ones.
11×17 Sheet Pan
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup diced onion
(22 oz) frozen hash browns
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
2 tbsp Melted Butter
Nonstick Cooking Spray
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees.
2. Cover a sheet pan with foil, spray down with nonstick cooking spray, like Pam.
3. In a bowl, add your frozen hash browns, shredded cheese, onions, and seasoning. Toss with tongs to mix. Now add olive oil to the mixture and mix well, trying to spread olive oil through the mixture. Lastly, add melted butter and mix again.
4. Dump cheesy hash browns on a foiled lined baking sheet, spread out to an even layer.
5. Bake it for 28 minutes in the oven for crispy edges and finished hash browns.
6. Serve with Bacon and Eggs (both done in the oven too).
1. Keep leftover hash browns in the fridge for up to 4 days, packed in an airtight bag. Wrap hash browns in plastic wrap and freeze, and store them for up to 3 months in a freezer-safe bag.
Per Serving: CALORIES: 339; TRANS FAT: 0g; UNSATURATED FAT: 15g; CHOLESTEROL: 29mg; SODIUM: 211mg; CARBOHYDRATES: 26g; FIBER: 3g; SUGAR: 2g; PROTEIN: 7g; TOTAL FAT: 24g; SATURATED FAT: 7g.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!