Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
These Jalapeno Poppers are so good! They are filled with cream cheese and a lot more ingredients! I am so excited to share this recipe with you today because I am sure that you are going to love it! They are perfect as appetizers or even as snacks! Creamy, smoky, and a bit spicy, these heavenly treats are to die for! Invite your friends over and surprise them with these poppers. Don’t forget to share with them this recipe. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
3 Egg whites
2 c panko breadcrumbs
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
8 large jalapenos
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
4 oz. reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil onto a sheet pan.
3. Put a cooling rack over the foil cover.
4. Rinse and wash the jalapenos. Use paper towels to pat them dry.
5. Slice the jalapenos lengthwise, then discard all the membranes and seeds.
6. Add cheddar cheese, salt, paprika, and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
7. In another mixing bowl, add the grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Stir until well mixed.
8. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the egg whites. Beat until creamy.
9. Fill each jalapeno slice with the cream cheese mixture, then coat each with the beaten egg whites.
10. Coat each with the breadcrumb mixture, then arrange them in a single layer on the rack.
11. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
12. Remove from the oven.
13. Serve right away with ranch dressing. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 175 | TOTAL FAT: 7g | SATURATED FAT: 4g | UNSATURATED FAT: 0g | CHOLESTEROL: 22mg | SODIUM: 739mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 14g | FIBER: 1gSUGAR: 3g | PROTEIN: 11g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!