I love Prime Rib! Well, who doesn’t? It is simply the best. It is something we eat and feel incredibly satisfied after. Since we all love it, I figured, why not share the secrets to cook the perfect prime rib? Well, here you go, friends. I have listed some pointers that you can read and adapt when cooking prime rib. I hope you all love and appreciate it!
Choose the Right Prime Rib Roast:
You can’t find what we call “True Prime Rib”. Instead, when you’re at the grocery store, get the ones labelled as the eye of rib roast, rib roast, and standing rib roast.
The Amount of Prime Rib You Should Buy:
The minimum consumption of an adult for cooked meat is 6 ounces. Make sure to check how many persons are going to eat before buying.
To Season the Prime Rib:
I like my Prime Rib to be as simple as possible. I only season it with salt and garlic. Good meat quality does not need a lot of seasonings because the taste of the meat alone is more than enough to flavour itself.
Cook the Prime Rib in the Oven:
1. Place the meat in a roasting pan big enough so there is a space for the natural juice when it comes out. If you are going to roast a boneless one, use roasting rack instead.
2. This is the most important thing. DO NOT ADD WATER and DO NOT COVER. Let the natural juice of the meat give moisture to your roast.
3. Roast for 17 to 20 minutes per pound on a low setting at 165 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
4. Roast for 13 to 15 minutes per pound on high setting at 165 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
5. Reduce the heat to and let it roast for another 30 to 45 minutes until ready to serve.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!