Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
What a complete meal! This is my ultimate comfort food! Now, allow me to share it with you as well! Just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection! Prepare to fall in love. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons butter, cut up
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic (2 large cloves)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 tablespoon horseradish
3 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, cut into LARGE chunks bigger than bite-sized
1/2 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1/8 c A1 Original Steak Sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
Half of a 1 oz. envelope French Onion Soup Mix such as Lipton’s
1 medium onion, halved and cut into 1/2″ wedges and separated
1 (24 ounces) bag Reames Home-Style Frozen Egg Noodles, cooked and drained
2 tbsp cold water
1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
2 tbsp cornstarch
1 teaspoon more kosher salt or to taste
1 (8 ounces) container of fresh sliced mushrooms
2 c beef broth
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Remove any excess fat from the roast, then slice into large cuts.
2. Place a metal roaster or frying pan on the stove, then turn the heat to medium.
3. Add a bit of oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the meat and 1/2 tsp of pepper. Cook each side until brown.
5. Add the soup mix, broth, garlic, onion, A-1, mustard, salt, pepper, butter, and horseradish. Stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to boil.
6. Cover the pan, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer everything for about 1 hour 30 minutes. Make sure to stir from time to time.
7. Add the mushrooms, then stir until well mixed. Simmer for about 20 minutes.
8. Add the slurry (water and cornstarch mixture), then stir until well blended. Allow the mixture to become thick.
9. Place a large pot on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
10. Add 2 tsp of salt and the noodles. Cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
11. Add the cooked pasta into the pan, then toss until well coated with the delicious sauce.
12. Serve with garlic bread. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!