Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Honey Garlic Chicken is simply the best! If you want a quick and easy dish to try today, then this is the one for you! It is ready in just 20 minutes! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this very simple recipe even better. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
8 chicken thighs – (skinless and boneless)
2 tablespoons cornflour – (cornstarch)
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
4 cloves minced garlic
⅓ c (110g) honey
⅓ c (80ml) chicken stock
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon chilli flakes
1. Add the chicken thighs, salt, pepper, and cornstarch into a mixing bowl. Toss until the chicken thighs are well coated.
2. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to high.
3. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the chicken thighs and cook each side for 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
5. Add butter and allow it to melt.
6. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic. Remove from the heat.
For the Sauce:
1. In a mixing bowl, add stock, honey, light soy sauce, and vinegar. Stir until well mixed.
2. Put the pan back to heat, then pour in the sauce. Stir until well mixed.
3. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
4. Remove from the heat and garnish with chilli flakes and freshly chopped parsley.
5. Serve with rice and enjoy!
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 223mg | Sodium: 804mg | Potassium: 611mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!