Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I will never get tired of recommending this to my friends and family! It is just too perfect that I want everyone to take a bite of it! What I love the most about this dish is the simplicity of the ingredients and directions. In just about 50 minutes, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner ever! Serve these luscious chicken thighs over rice or mashed potatoes, and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs organic skin & boneless
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp ginger chopped
5 tbsp raw honey
3 tbsp soy sauce
4 cloves of garlic minced
salt and pepper to taste
fresh parsley chopped for garnish
1. Add ginger, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper into a medium mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
2. Remove the fat from the chicken.
3. Put the prepared chicken thighs into the bowl with the marinade. Toss until well coated.
4. Place it inside the fridge to marinate for at least one hour.
5. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
6. Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade, then transfer them into a baking dish.
7. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until done.
8. Turn the chicken breasts and broil the other side for another 5 minutes or until roasted.
9. Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
10. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes, then pour the sauce on top. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g, Calories: 535kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 649mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 147IU | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!