Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 26 Servings
Invite your friends over and surprise them with these heavenly treats! These Hot Corn Dip Wonton Appetizers are super legit! Whenever my friends and I would hang out, I would always look for an amazing recipe to serve them. This week, I will be serving these delicious treats. I am 100 percent certain that they are going to love them! Packed with cheese, corn, onion, and a lot more, this recipe is simply the best! Game night or ladies’ night will be awesome again with this awesome recipe. Try it now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
3/4 c sour cream
4 c Pepper Jack cheese, grated
14-ounce package of wonton wrappers
1/2 c celery, chopped
9 3/4 ounces bag chili cheese corn chips, coarsely crushed
3/4 c mayonnaise
1/4 c jalapeños, chopped small
2 15-ounce cans of whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 c green onions, sliced
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to two muffin pans.
3. In a mixing bowl, add jalapenos, drained corn, sour cream, mayonnaise, onions, and celery. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add the grated cheese, then stir until well blended.
5. Add a wonton wrapper over another wrapper to form a star shape.
6. Place it in each pan. Repeat the process with the rest of the wrappers.
7. Add one tablespoon of the corn filling in the middle of each wrapper.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
9. Remove them from the oven, then top each with crushed corn chips.
10. Serve right away. Enjoy!
Garnish with your preferred greens/herbs.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!