Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
I am pleased to share with you this spectacular recipe! In just 10 minutes, you will surely enjoy this delicious Hummus! You only need eight ingredients for this. Also, just follow these easy steps they will guide you to perfection. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons of olive oil extra virgin
4 tablespoons cold water
1/3 c tahini
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
15 ounces canned chickpeas 1 can
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
For Serving (Optional):
Toasted Pita Bread
Sprinkle Sesame Seeds
Parsley Freshly chopped
Drizzle Olive Oil Extra Virgin
1. Squeeze the lemon, then add it to a mixing bowl.
2. Add the crushed garlic, then stir until just mixed. Soak the garlic for a couple of minutes.
3. Drain the chickpeas, then add them to a food processor.
4. Add 2 tbsp of cold water, tahini, crushed garlic, and lemon juice into the blender with the chickpeas. Pulse until well blended.
5. Add olive oil, 2 tbsp cold water, cumin, and salt. Pulse a few more minutes until well blended and smooth.
6. Pour the hummus onto a serving plate.
7. Sprinkle sesame seeds, freshly chopped parsley, and paprika on top to garnish. Drizzle olive oil as well.
8. Serve as a dipping sauce with veggies or pita bread. Enjoy!
Make sure to soak the garlic in lemon juice to remove the raw taste.
Only use the best brand of tahini for this recipe.
Olive oil is very important for this recipe.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Feel free to use cooked chickpeas instead of canned ones. You will need about 1 1/2 cups of them.
Serving: 1Serve | Calories: 139 kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 122mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!